Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Name is Logan Vance

My name is Logan Vance and I'm fucking brilliant. In case you didn't get that the first time, I'm going to say it again so there's no question: My name is Logan Vance and I'm fucking brilliant. I'm not "kind of smart." I'm brilliant. I've known it since I was a child, I know it now, and in time you'll know it too.

Like most geniuses, I've been both misunderstood and ignored most of my life. Teachers never knew how to grade my papers, employers felt too intimidated to hire a man so clearly overqualified, psychiatrists at the ward never knew how to diagnose me, and women don't know how to handle someone who is clearly their intellectual superior. But I intend to change that. They can ignore me on the street, they might not answer my phone calls, they may even pretend they don't know me, but in the end, I am fan-freakin-tastic!

The Internet is without a doubt the most powerful delivery mechanism for media delivery ever. I plan to inject my wisdom into the veins of public opinion. Telling the world what I think and how I feel is not only my desire, but my obligation to mankind. The world needs to know not just my thoughts, but the facts of my life that will carry over and make you a better person. The late Robert Kennedy once said, "Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change." I am brave, I am intelligent, and in time I shall prove my moral courage. Lookout world, I'm a triple threat!

No comments: