Saturday, June 7, 2008

I've got a Stalker

This girl, Sami I think her name is, has come into the store 2-3 times a week for the past few weeks now. Each time she buys a new iPod. But not the same one, it's always something different. She started small and bought a silver iPod shuffle, then a purple one. Then she bought an iPod Nano and the next day, an iPod classic. Last week she bought a 16GB iPod touch on Tuesday and then a 32GB one that Friday. When she came in yesterday I told her we were all out of iPhones (which I figured would be the next logical step in her purchasing pattern) so she bought an AppleTV instead.

The thing is, she ALWAYS comes to me for her purchases. Someone else offered to help her once but she turned him down and walked straight over to me for help.

More on this as it progresses. My guess is she'll be in either Monday or Tuesday this week to buy the new 3G iPhone. Seriously it's totally awesome. Oops, I wasn't supposed to reveal that ;P

No comments: