Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Been Planning a Trip to D-Land

Sorry I've been quiet the past few days, I've been running around looking for a new job. Unfortunately, the only places that have accepted me are modeling agencies (I easily turned down a dozen offers this past week). Personally, I'd like something a little more intellectually stimulating. It's sad that people look at me and think my brains can't possibly compare to my looks.

Anyway...

That bastard-of-a-friend Will (one of the guys that recommended me for psychiatric analysis) called the other day to check my progress. I told him I was planning a trip down to Disneyland. 

He said he'd been there the previous summer and asked me what I was going to do about the long lines.

"Good question," I told him. "I know I am allowed to jump to the front of the line, but I think I would feel bad just the same."

And then the call just died. I need to talk with T-Mobile; they always disconnect me when Will calls.

No comments: