Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Stupid.



I'm not going to lie to you guys. As time ticks by I've begun to notice a *slight* decline in my body's usual trim and sculpted appearance. I was just about to renew my membership at the gym when this commercial came on about stomach vibrators. There I was sitting on the couch with my hands in my pants watching the TV and on the TV there was a dude doing the EXACT SAME THING but getting buff kick ass abs while doing it!

I don't know why I even thought of wasting money on a gym membership (= "Stupid Tax") when I could be creating the body I deserve while doing all the other stuff I want to do. The ad said I could return it for a full refund after 3 weeks. You know what THAT means:

Free abs of steel!!!

Who's the sucker now?

BTW - The folks at D-Land Management will allow me to go to California Adventure tomorrow, but I am banned from the Magic Kingdom for the next few years. Oh well, there's always Disney World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this site omg dude. Great stuff going on here.

Btw Logan I was in DLand the day you got kicked out haha small world eh?