Thursday, April 10, 2008

Out of Axe = :(

Ran out of Axe bodyspray... again; I should never let that happen. This afternoon I'm on the bus riding downtown and I notice a female sitting not too far away from me. Sneaky me reaches into my pocket for a shot of  liquid sexy (pheromones?) only to find my supply is dwindling. (Seriously, I think I only got 30-45 seconds of spray on me).

After shooting up I toss the can aside and brace myself; she looks ready to pounce on me, just like in the commercials. Minutes pass and I'm still sitting there, eyes closed with my arms pressed deep into the seat waiting to be body slammed in a fit of chemically-induced lust: but she just sat there. 

Maybe it's cause she looked pregnant? Don't know, whatever. Her loss. Next time I'll be sure to have a full can on me.

No comments: