Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Healed a Blind Woman.



The strangest thing happened to me today. I'm at the library looking to pick up something new and I pass by a group of blind women scanning through the special braille editions of various popular books. I'm just going down down one of the rows looking for something interesting and I notice one of the women turns to look at me. I mean right at me. I take a few steps to the left and her eyes follow. I walk to the edge of the aisle and she turns her head to follow me.

"It can't be," I think.

Just to be sure, I walked straight up to her and waved my fingers in her face - until she slapped me and walked away without her walking cane. She could see again; I am a Healer.

I always knew there was something about being around me that was great and now I have anecdotal proof.

No comments: